Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barton game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barton game Empty Barton game Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

If anyone needs proof of why we are in our position it is tonioght. The chance to put a decent gap between us and our relegation rivals, in front of a decent sized crowd against a mid-tabled team with nothing to play for and we manage one decent shot all game.

Poor referee or not, even if the ref had been on form we would still have been swept aside with embarressing ease. A very disappointing evening.

2Barton game Empty Re: Barton game Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:31 am

DB

DB

This is nonsensical, its quite clear that we cannot play Champions league football, so why do we keep trying? Did Barton have Jose the tactical mastermind in the dug out? With what intricate tactics did Barton win their 2 penalties or score their 3 goals with? Maybe I'm old fashioned in thinking that with 2 up & balls banged into the box results in goal scoring opportunities, but then I don't watch Sky Sports or even MOTD to see all these fancy tactics(I thought Balotelli was an Italian dish, but this is getting pasta joke)
On the positive side of things I really enjoyed the Barmy Army's vocal support & their "lets pretend we've scored a goal" well done lads for making us smile cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum