Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barton Rovers game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barton Rovers game  Empty Barton Rovers game Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Love footie

Do u think the game tomoz night will go ahead fair bit of rain today, and no the ground floods easily.

2Barton Rovers game  Empty Re: Barton Rovers game Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I would think the game will be on it was auite dry overnight and it's been dry for quite a period

3Barton Rovers game  Empty Re: Barton Rovers game Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 am

Love footie

Cheers hopefully get the win home to camebridge city i see if we get through.

4Barton Rovers game  Empty Re: Barton Rovers game Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 pm

DB

DB

Looking around at weather reports it looks like we are going to be dry here in the Vale till the early hrs tomorrow. * Embarassed
Interesting one tonight for the Gaffa, I'm sure he would like a win but is it really a cup we give a monkeys about? Does he go with his 1st X1 or would it be better to give some of the bench/squad players a run? I'd go with the latter. Dickie looked like he was struggling on Sat & I'm not sure what cover we we have for him, is Simeone still with us? A lot of people seem to think we need a prolific goalscorer, a good opportunity then for young Chaz from the ressies to have a real go & Denny & Lammy could do with a good run out, don't know how far along Ben is possibly 20mins for him if he's up to it? Barton have a Trophy game this weekend & as it's a real money spinner will they bring their 1st team tonight?
Also think a home friendly on Saturday for the provisional Woodford squad might go down a treat for the non believers on here. cheers

Last edited by DB on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *just to say weather reports are rubbish)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum