Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reserves 12/13 season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reserves 12/13 season Empty Reserves 12/13 season Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

DB

DB

Yesterday I was talking to a few people who told me that the reserves are to change their league for next season, I think it sounds a great move but could someone officially clarify this to let everyone else know please (and to make sure I have it right)

2Reserves 12/13 season Empty Re: Reserves 12/13 season Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Jon Franklin

Darren
As discussed yesterday we are looking to move the reserves into another league and whilst in principle we have been accepted it still has to go through the proposed leagues AGM which falls in June.
Once this has taken place and if accepted we will be able to confirm.
The clubs thoughts were after a season in the Capital league it would benifit us more to have our reseve team playing on a Saturday which is what we hope to achieve.

3Reserves 12/13 season Empty Re: Reserves 12/13 season Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

DB

DB

Taken from the Twitter ,
The constitution for the 2012/13 Spartan South Midlands League has been announced today with the Reserves playing in the SSML Division 2.

Great stuff cheers

4Reserves 12/13 season Empty Re: Reserves 12/13 season Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

As there are 5 divisions in the SSML, will they be playing in the reserve division 2 or the first team division 2 league? scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum