Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Eaton goes at Hemel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Most of you know this already but quit/fired today apparently

2Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm

DB

DB

Thought he was good for next season, if they had employed him earlier I think he would have kept them up. Don't suppose getting beat by Oxhey Jets in a Cup Final helped his cause. Was that 3 managers in a season for Hemel ?

3Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Tue May 15, 2012 12:50 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

when I read the report it suggested he had been given the 9 weeks and next year irrespective of whether they stayed up or not so I guess maybe something else happened or was going on.

4Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Imp

Apparently, when he met the chairman after the season was finished, he was told that some Board members were never in favour of his appointment in the first place. On a hiding to nothing in that case, especially after relegation!

5Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 pm

mrfish

I know that the Hemel chairman has money , but those 2 do not come cheap and like to spend it

6Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 pm

mrfish wrote:I know that the Hemel chairman has money , but those 2 do not come cheap and like to spend it

What with the price of peroxide and Timotei

7Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Empty Re: Mark Eaton goes at Hemel Fri May 18, 2012 7:42 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

and I know the cost of sunbeds is so high!!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum