Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hemel Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hemel Game Empty Hemel Game Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Well, I thought the oppo were very good. First half we played some excellent football, think we are missing the creativity of Sonny in midfield. I still think we need a really threatening striker who creates havoc in defences. Not too disappointed, mind and am looking forward to Saturday.

2Hemel Game Empty Re: Hemel Game Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

agreed, very hot last night and in the first half I thought the teams were well matched, second half changes had a real impact and at least three of the goals were very sloppy affairs. Really impressed with Blakey who looked very lively when he came op and Mitchell as well held up the ball well. It's really only our second game and the opposition we have played have both been from a higher level.

3Hemel Game Empty Re: Hemel Game Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 am

Imp

mikefarquharson wrote:agreed, very hot last night and in the first half I thought the teams were well matched, second half changes had a real impact and at least three of the goals were very sloppy affairs. Really impressed with Blakey who looked very lively when he came op and Mitchell as well held up the ball well. It's really only our second game and the opposition we have played have both been from a higher level.

Don't be fooled by Maidenhead - that was far fom their first team. Reserves and youngsters mainly. But then again, as all managers will tell you, they will happily lose friendlies if the performances are good and the players develop their fitness - it's when the real games start that results matter.

4Hemel Game Empty Re: Hemel Game Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Imp, I spoke th their Management team and whilst admitting they were not great they said they were just two players from their complete first team squad!

5Hemel Game Empty Re: Hemel Game Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 pm

DB

DB

Overall I'm pleased, thought the scoreline flattered them a bit, but they were the better team. It's always nice to see Charlie Mpi, ours must be one of his favourite grounds for scoring !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum