Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dunstable....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dunstable.... Empty Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Anybody got any info on who played, score etc... of the game last night, couldn't go as I didn't know anything about it until the last minute

2Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

game ended 3 - 3. Aylesbury opened the scoring then went 3 - 1 down only to make a comeback in the last 10 minutes of the game. Penalties awarded to both teams and Grace needed two touches to finish his. Other two goals scored by O'Sullivan
Starting 11 (not sure of everyones proper names)
Simmeon, Marcus someone from Wealdstone, Grace, Stevens, Leach, D Haule, O'Sullivan, Some other young bloke, Abraham, Simpson, Faulkner.
Substitutes from: B Haule, Blake, Hussey, Viktor, Prince, Jones, Someone else.
Ben Stevens went off injured (looked like his arm) Dunstable seemed to have targeted him all through the game.
Sorry my match report is not as good as Mr T's, but hope this is enough to give you a bit of a picture

3Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Was that James Faulkner and is Leach one of the Leach Brothers, Nick Maybe?

4Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am

DB

DB

Spot on Mike with both, I thought Faulks had a good game, Dunstable were a good team, looks like another go at promotion this season for them.

5Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I do think we need a big ugly experienced centre back to go alongside Ben and Leach is that Laughing . Hussey is a great prospect and will do a job but not sure he can be expected to play 40 first geam games this season, but we'll see

6Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

DB

DB

Not sure what you mean by Marcus playing 40 games Mike? Ben's not that injury prone! Really looking forward to Saturday, I have 6 nailed on starters for Guildford that have signed for the Club (unless anyone signed last night) plenty of places still to play for, things are hotting up now, exciting times cheers

7Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

think Didcot will give us a good idea of how the team will look against Guildford

8Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm

mrfish

Any news on Barney Rubble or has he followed ME and AB

9Dunstable.... Empty Re: Dunstable.... Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

He's in Europe back sept I believe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum