Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dunstable

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dunstable     Empty Dunstable Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am

DB

DB

Nice to see some old faces, Boyce, Dogby, Brennan, Johnny Mac & Roger Dance. I thought it was a very good workout for us, Dunstable were quite physical at times & seemed to forget it was a "friendly". Entertaining game again & another two for Ricky. Good luck to Dunstable I'm sure they will be in the mix for promotion. Mark must be having a torrid time picking his squad, so many exciting players to choose from, Butts made his first appearance of the season,all positives. cheers

2Dunstable     Empty Re: Dunstable Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Who played? any ideas guys - couldnlt make it last night but will be there Saturday

3Dunstable     Empty Re: Dunstable Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

not sure of the goalie's name but not Ryan, Daniel Parsons, Daniel Mead, Ben Stevens, Luke Flood, Bertie "Bubble" Squires Adams, Steve Sansom, Keiron Schmidt, Jack Thomson, Ricky Miller, Kev Mealor, Greg Williams, Matt Butler, Ricardo Biggi, Luke Abraham, Jeanmal Prosper, Jamie (little blond guy), Matt someone else, Lamar what's his name, and maybe a couple of others that didnt get to go on.

4Dunstable     Empty Re: Dunstable Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 am

DB

DB

Did anyone notice the AFC fan that congratulated Deano after he scored his second goal? Laughing Laughing

5Dunstable     Empty Re: Dunstable Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

SORRY DB it was me, I was suckered in, Bas, should I sever my hand from my body.

6Dunstable     Empty Re: Dunstable Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 am

DB

DB

Well owned up that man ! Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum