Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beaconsfield game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beaconsfield game Empty Beaconsfield game Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 am

DB

DB

No ones rushing to comment so I will before someone moans Wink Smile
This was a good performance, shame we didn't get the second goal in the 1st half, had a few chances & a couple of penalty shouts,Gracey got clattered a few times & came off for Luke just before the goal I think, on 30 mins Faulks playing the ball in from just outside the area for new boy Jamie Connor to run on to & finish from about 12 yrds. Becky must have got a rocket at half time they came out really pushing ,& they had a couple of chances, but on the counter Sonny clipped the bar & Sully went on a mazy run but failed to finish, they scored direct from a FK from the corner of the area. Late on in the game Sonny was a ft away but the keeper got his hands on it 1st & what really was a great chance deep in stoppage time fell to Connor, onside, inside the area but unfortunately this time his shot/cross missed the goal, & Denilson sliding in was almost at the byeline when he made contact with little chance, I think a draw may have flattered Becky.
Am I right in thinking that last year Steve's 1st win came away at Woodford?
8 points adrift of the play offs, that's not a lot with 30+ games left is it? cheers

2Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

mrfish

I did say to someone before the game started I would take a point out of the game,but at the end was disappointed not to have all three in the bag.As you say DB the chances we missed are to blame.Thought the boys did well overall though,Connor looks good,wonder how long the loan period is? Smile

3Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 pm

There is a quick report on the Beaconsfield game up on the club website

4Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'll try and do the report on tonight's game Jool as you're not about

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum