Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

quacks back my arse

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1quacks back my arse Empty quacks back my arse Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

What the bloody hell's going on with the bucks rag and avdc.How can the council try and get that dodgy lot back from the lower league at tax payers expence.I dont see any money or help coming our way and were the far bigger club?
Perhaps someone from the council would like to meet Mr Martone and chuck some money our way,and while there at it explain why
we have become the bloody whipping boy's of the said rag and town.
peed off
lord l.

2quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

there's no way it will happen, it maybe being discussed as one councillor is sponsoring the issue BUT as soon as it goes any further and money becomes involved there's not a chance it will fly!

3quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

I come from Tameside roughly the same size as AVDC's area iswhere there there is a Confeeence club, 2 Conference North Clubs and 3 NPL clubs and the council own all the grounds, build new stands, even built a new ground, help out etc cos they realise the clubs are an important part of communities

Here AVDC seem to do nothing and I'm not sure why.

Not sure if all this is paper talk but any investment in local sport has to involve all clubs in the borough and help all in the community

4quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am

DB

DB

Is that a no from you then LL ? Laughing You never know with AVDC they seem to do just what they want. Mind you AUFC must have a fair sized duck egg tucked away that they could bring to the table from their bring the ducks home campaign, it has after all been going for what 5/6 yrs now? Are these community clubs your on about TT?

5quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 am

Not community clubs, check out Hyde FC, Stalybridge Celtic, Droylsden, Ashton United, Curzon Ashton and the wonderful Mossley

6quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 am

DB

DB

Not so sure about that TT ,with the exception of Curzon who moved to the £4 million Tameside Stadium at the beginning of the 2005–06, Hyde have been there 100yrs, Droylsden 50,Ashton 130 & your own beloved Mossley AFC moved to their present ground Seel Park in 1912. Let's not forget that it was under 30 years ago that they built the Buckingham rd ground after selling up Turnfurlong for houses.

7quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 pm

DB wrote:Not so sure about that TT ,with the exception of Curzon who moved to the £4 million Tameside Stadium at the beginning of the 2005–06, Hyde have been there 100yrs, Droylsden 50,Ashton 130 & your own beloved Mossley AFC moved to their present ground Seel Park in 1912. Let's not forget that it was under 30 years ago that they built the Buckingham rd ground after selling up Turnfurlong for houses.

But lots of shiny new stands and just general council support. Point is DB, there is a council that is overloaded with clubs and all of them play in the borough, in their own grounds, in the heart of their support, four of the clubs at a higher standard than FC and all of them at a higher standard than AUFC. Coincidence?

8quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

IF WE ARE INVOLVED THEN GREAT NO PROBLEM BUT I DON'T THINK THE COUNCIL WILL DO ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S BOTH CLUBS AND EVEN THEN I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH

9quacks back my arse Empty Re: quacks back my arse Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 pm

mrfish

IF,it happens(a big IF),the only thing that AVDC could do is build a sports stadium for all sports clubs to rent and use if they wish too.Problem being is you would lose all avenues of income apart from gate money Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum