Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well done Danny

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well done Danny Empty Well done Danny Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

mrfish

A big well done and thank you must go to Danny for putting the club views across to the people who matter.I hope something positive comes out of this after all of his efforts.Mr Beall should have done some homework first I think! Smile

2Well done Danny Empty here here Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Quiet right Mr Fish,about time the truth came out about all the club is doing for the good of the town,and not any share holders involved to share in any dividends,Old Plumb ,(as in upright)

3Well done Danny Empty Re: Well done Danny Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

I thought the interviewer was unfair in quite a few points. He wanted to talk about what the town had lost by AUFC not being here rather than talking what the town had gained through the good work of AFC. His opinions certainly weren't objective and not what I would expect from a BBC employee. The final few seconds of the report asking about the 'duck' on the badge and why the club were called the Moles was journalism of dubious quality. To descend to teasing over irrelevant details was cheap.

Luckily Danny didn't rise to such immature baiting and fought the club's corner well explaining the current situation in concise terms.

4Well done Danny Empty Re: Well done Danny Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm

DB

DB

Hear,hear. It's comments like that that encourages people to eat Swans thinking they are ducks! Big rivals with Leighton,hmm? Personally it's Slough Town I measure ourselves with & always want to beat.
From this evenings Advertiser, The win was FC's sixth(win) on the bounce & the former Coventry striker said the atmosphere at the club is great. "It's nice to see Danny smiling. His banter hasn't got any better but at least he's trying" Laughing Laughing

And a big welcome to our new signing Max Farrelly, hope you enjoy your time with us cheers

Last edited by DB on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the bit about Max)

5Well done Danny Empty Re: Well done Danny Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Imp

Another new signing? Blimey, budget must be good this season!

6Well done Danny Empty Re: Well done Danny Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:46 am

DB

DB

Perhaps we are this seasons St Neots, that would explain why we are slowly closing on top spot. You've been quite quiet recently Imp, have you moved away ?

7Well done Danny Empty brown pants time Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:47 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Judging by the insulting comments on the DOTW site about our chairman,lead by green and white, it appears that they have reached yet another low.C u down there O.P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum