Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What chance a game v Woodford tonight?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What chance a game v Woodford tonight? Empty What chance a game v Woodford tonight? Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 am

Hope there's a game on and we can dust the cobwebs off with a nice runaround against the bottom team. Hope it's not a banana skin game (famous last words).

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

enjoyed the game last night even though it was very one sided and we could have scored 11 or 12 quite easily but a good confidence booster as we enter the final games of the season. I reckon we had 90% of the possesion last night! great gaoal by Bryant, 20 yard left footed screamer!

Can't really assess anything from it but a nice run out and a few goals which can only be good for confidence

4What chance a game v Woodford tonight? Empty Re: What chance a game v Woodford tonight? Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 am

DB

DB

I thought it was a bit sad seeing Woodford like that, I've been hoping that they would get a point somewhere this season, but it looks more likely to get s**t from a rocking horse!
Was a little surprised to see Charles back, thought Roberts had done enough to have kept the shirt. Gallant looks out of sorts to me, do you think it's our style that he's struggling with or is he carrying some sort of injury?
Delighted to see Ronayne returning, the quicker he's playing the better. cheers

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

He went off again last night so guess he might be carrying an injury but hopefully we'll see the best oh him sooner than later! Great to see Ronayne back IMO best defender we've had this season and is great at organising the back four. We've looked dodgy since he went to Wingate so I think it's a great move

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum