Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a great week!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a great week! Empty What a great week! Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Excellent week for FC and Craig, silencing the critics and putti g the club in a very respectable mid table place.

Tonight was solid from start to finish. Davis Haule was a star and I also think Kevin Ayodele is looking excellent in midfield.

2What a great week! Empty Re: What a great week! Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

enjoyed a warm spring evening watching some excellent football. It's been an up and down season badly effected by the weather but generally I've really enjoyed this year. Plus points for me:- Richard Roberts had been so solid since replacing Simeon. The return of Ronayne and the availability of Ben, what a difference those two make at the heart of the defence! Kevin down the right wing, the guy just doesn't stop running. Max has been consistant wherever he has been asked to play. Sonny always looks dangerous when he gets the ball and starts his mazy, dribbling runs and both Hauley's have pulled the whole team together and of course Craig, Wally and Fraser plotting and scheming! Really looking forward already to the new season and having more subs on the bench so Wally can use the electronic subs board more often cheers

3What a great week! Empty Re: What a great week! Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

mrfish

If Kev had been at the club longer,he would have got my vote on player of the season,he has been immense since he has been with us cheers

4What a great week! Empty Re: What a great week! Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

DB

DB

He played very well last night as I think most of them did, It was a cracking shot for the goal Wink I much prefer this shape. Delighted with the Davis header.
Tony, you've been missing some entertaining games. lets hope we have a cracker for the last one cheers

5What a great week! Empty Re: What a great week! Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:06 pm

mrfish

Caught the first Chertsey game,just Mrs Fish,Danny and me there,felt sorry for him being the clubs sole rep apart from playing staff Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum