Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which players next season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which players next season Empty Which players next season Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

So as there's not a lot to talk about at the moment which players would you like to see back next season and any players positions that you think need strengthening?

I'll start so would hope to keep
Ben Stevens
Ronayne Marsh-Brown
Brian Haule
Sonny French
Richard Roberts
Stuart Bryant
Max Farrelly

We need another striker to work alongside Hauley for sure and a holding Midfielder

2Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Wed May 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Got to think who would get into Burnham, Rugby or Beaconsfield starting XI?

Sonny definitely, RMB probably and when fit Ben. Rest are open to debate.

3Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm

mrfish

I would be happy to see those back again Mike Smile

4Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 am

DB

DB

Guess it really depends on the formation & the style of play, I'd go with Roberts, RMB,Stevens,Abraham,Simpson,French both the Haule brothers, I'd like another look at Ayodele & I'd like to see Tomlin more involved, & Smithy as a bit of cover. Think we need a 6ft+ CB another tough tackling midfielder & a quick forward

5Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm

mrfish

Forgot to ask on groundforce day, any new players yet.I know its early,but the sooner u gettem the better and with Graig being busy with the Academy time could run away Smile

6Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 pm

DB

DB

Do you know what colour car John Frendo drives ? Wink

7Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

mrfish

After reading the NL,I dont think we could afford him Rolling Eyes

8Which players next season Empty Re: Which players next season Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

DB

DB

I meant the bloke that cleans his car Laughing Frendo has signed for St Albans.
I see we have cleared the squad list, all ready to fill it up again cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum