Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marlow next week

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marlow next week Empty Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Oh yes I'm coming to watch the mighty Moles next Saturday - but as I remain a United fan I have decided to bring a South African with me just for the pure devilment of the situation Smile

2Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:17 pm

mrfish

cannot make it ,sitting grand children

3Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Last FC game for a little bit, got to work in Barcelona (boohoo) and also a trip or two to see David Silva and Dzeko lined up.

4Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

C'mon Romania!!!! Now only Mr Sandford Ben and I know what thats all about BUT it'll be great t see you again!!!!

5Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Jools Thomas wrote:Last FC game for a little bit, got to work in Barcelona (boohoo) and also a trip or two to see David Silva and Dzeko lined up.

Frankly I am astonished at the excuses given on this forum 'got to see my grandchildren' or 'I'm off to see David Silva and Dzeko' I really think this calls for a Catherine Tate 'Nan' reaction.
Also Jools actually works in education! Yes this really is a 'the dog ate my homework' moment - well sorry I don't believe either of them!

6Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Sandford

Sandford

mikefarquharson wrote:C'mon Romania!!!! Now only Mr Sandford Ben and I know what thats all about BUT it'll be great t see you again!!!!

Mr F you remain a legend Smile

7Marlow next week Empty Re: Marlow next week Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:29 am

Phil22

Be good to meet you Mr Sandford, read and heard lot about you. The man the will be converted to a mole by end of season, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum