Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marlow on BH Monday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marlow on BH Monday Empty Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:06 am

mrfish

Who is going to be there.A good old style NL ground which has a great view of the game from the stand. Maybe stop off at the brewery on the way there(always a good stopover)

2Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Sadly I'm working, plus saving myself for next Saturday!

3Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 pm

DB

DB

Seeya over there Tony. COYM cheers

4Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 pm

mrfish

Here I am replying to my own post a few hours later.Disappointed or what am I! Firstly the brewery shop was closed, secondly, how many players of first choice were missing,and what was served up in the first half, dismal. Was there a party on yesterday that the squad attended

5Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

DB

DB

Missed a few early chances and a few late ones but defensively we just couldn't get to grips with a lively Marlow, who were well worth the win. Poor performance imo.

6Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:35 pm

wellwisher

I'm pissed off,too,as Slough lost to Chesham today.Co-incidentally we had a number of players missing as well.

What I can't make out with Aylesbury,though,is you can't tell from one week to another,what side Steve Bateman is going to put out on the field.This can only hamper your chances of finishing high up the table. Obviously you can only play who is fit and available but currently you seem not to be able to name an unchanged team in successive games.

Aylesbury should be giving teams like Marlow,a run for their money.Marlow's manager Mark Bartley has put together a fairly well organised,decent hard-working team but they are definitely beatable but in the Central division nothing can be taken for a given.

7Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Will afc

Wellwisher ,

It's hard for batemen at the minute, with 5 injuries to key players who Would be starting week in week out and 2 on holiday once everyone back fit you will see a more regular starting 11 , then we will kick on,

It's only 6 games in , we had 3 points at this stage last season with the best squad the old manager could put out we will be up the top end of table this season I'm certain of that

8Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:03 am

DB

DB

Marlow was a winnable game, had we won today we would be sat in 5th and might have generated a bit of local interest, as it is we are in the bottom half and in with all the s*%t. I just hope we don't rue these 3 points come April. Neutral

9Marlow on BH Monday Empty Re: Marlow on BH Monday Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:23 pm

mrfish

Only positive that might come out of a dismal performance is that players who were injured that didnt play may well be fit on saturday.IMO Logie mom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum