Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walk Out Song - The Poll

+5
Kurtz
Pris_Ris_Scott
mikefarquharson
Rosanna07
Will afc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Walk Out Song

Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left5%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 5% [ 1 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left21%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 21% [ 4 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left37%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 37% [ 7 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left11%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 11% [ 2 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left0%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left16%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 16% [ 3 ]
Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_left10%Walk Out Song - The Poll Bar_right 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Walk Out Song - The Poll Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:19 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Ok so as you were asking here we go!!!

Last edited by mikefarquharson on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Will afc

Don't sweat the technique decent video but bloody awful song . If that wins the vote I'll start turning up to home matches at 3,05 once it's finished

3Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I like Thin Lizzy!!!

4Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Will afc

But thin lizzy go no meaning to Aylesbury fc, we never left the town lol

5Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 am

coach

coach

Who the he'll is voting for "Don't sweat the technique..awful song!

6Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:25 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

IT'S GREAT :-)

7Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 am

Will afc

Agree with coach on this one

8Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

we're all voting for frozen right?

9Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:13 am

Will afc

Yeah frozen Scott lol

10Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Rosanna07

No we are voting for remember the name! Smile

11Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:24 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Late Entry from Ryan

Let's Go by Calvin Harris - Ticks all the boxes?

12Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:28 pm

coach

coach

Which song from Calvin Harris? if it brings a personal appearance from Rita Ora it's a winner for me!

13Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:27 pm

coach

coach

Here is a new one to throw in the mix..fall out boy -"centuries"

14Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Rosanna07

That's a good one coach! We need something fresh, up to date and something with meaning....not something old that has no meaning, I mean thin lizzy come on mike...we never left town..... It's got to be Calvin Harris or fort minor, up to date, great meaning and not so, mmmm how to put this nicely......oap style hehe

15Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 pm

coach

coach

Rosanna07 wrote:That's a good one coach! We need something fresh, up to date and something with meaning....not something old that has no meaning, I mean thin lizzy come on mike...we never left town..... It's got to be Calvin Harris or fort minor, up to date, great meaning and not so, mmmm how to put this nicely......oap style hehe

was just saying to will that the songs need a connection to the club and the fans in the lyrics..quite liked the fort minor but not long into the song u have swearing..calvin harris. .feel so close is a good one..

16Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Will afc

does this all matter mike will only go with what he wants lol

17Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Kurtz

Kurtz

What about nelly - here comes the boom

18Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:03 am

coach

coach

Kurtz wrote:What about nelly - here comes the boom
That one works....

19Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 am

DB

DB

Oap style Laughing  I think 75% of our fan base is over 35 ! It might be an idea to try a few of these songs out in the pre season games and see how they go.
This would be my choice as we all know the words  Wink  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9XO7GukQk

20Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 am

Will afc

Lol

21Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:55 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

whilst this all very amusing, im getting concerned that we're going to end up with some terrible rap thing, so can I give genuine suggestion......

I do think the walk out song should be something we can clap along and sing along to

some thing like Chelsea Dagger by the fratellies? I think it fits football perfectly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBhmCHqU_mw

22Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:45 am

Kurtz

Kurtz

That's not a bad shout

23Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:29 pm

DB

DB

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:whilst this all very amusing, im getting concerned that we're going to end up with some terrible rap thing,
Me too, but it will be very funny    
Perhaps you drummer boys could rename yourselfs boyz in d hood for the season  Laughing  
Putting the first 30 secs on a loop would make it better though.

24Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:41 pm

coach

coach

Agree Scott. .said that earlier in the thread..rent boy dagger or glad or over..or something similar..

25Walk Out Song - The Poll Empty Re: Walk Out Song - The Poll Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:43 pm

mrfish

Just listened to the Dagger think it would work very well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum