Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northwood home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Northwood home  Empty Northwood home Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:19 am

Looking forward to this game. Not been as much as I would like recently. The next few weeks, CSP aside, are all winnable games. Christmas period especially is against weak teams and I expect us to be consolidating the place offs and looking for that top spot.

Three points please, cmon Reds!!'

2Northwood home  Empty Re: Northwood home Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:52 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Northwood is always a tough game. Well marshalled by the Burgess boys. It's going to be a difficult game but I think we should have enough

3Northwood home  Empty Re: Northwood home Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:56 am

DB

DB

joolst1970 wrote: The next few weeks, CSP aside, are all winnable games.
Shocked

4Northwood home  Empty Re: Northwood home Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Difficult game to watch, if Northwood had their shooting boots on then it could have been 2 or 3 nil. Lots of players had an off day today. Defensive four, keeper plus Jonny Montgomery and Gareth esp in the 1st half deserved credit otherwise some tired looking blokes out there.

I see it as a valuable point, could easily have had nothing from the game.

5Northwood home  Empty Re: Northwood home Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:34 pm

DB

DB

I didn't think we were that bad, but once again we couldn't hit a cows ar*e with a banjo. Northwood seemed better than us on that surface (do we train on grass?) and must feel a bit disappointed with the point, the room we gave the 11 scared the bejeebers out of me all game, I was surprised in the second half that they hardly used him.
After the sending off I thought we had our best spell of the game and really felt we might have pinched it in stoppage time.
Weathers was my Mom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum