Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleet Town

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fleet Town Empty Fleet Town Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:15 pm

DB

DB

Bit of a drag this one at 1hr 20 away but the weather looks decent, cold and sunny, big warm coat weather if you've got one Rolling Eyes
They say the pitch is on a slope which sounds promising, as the last time I was there it seemed to have a gradient like Whiteleaf Cross.
They have scored 32 goals, only 4 more less than us, but have let in a whopping 55.
Certainly no mugs at home with form that would rival anyone at the top of the league W7D2L2. They have yet to win away though, last Saturday they got their 2nd away point of the season (we wont talk about where they got the 1st one from  Embarassed
A real tough one then as we really need the win to keep in touch with the top, I really hope the lads are focused and up to it cheers

2Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Not looking positive according to their Twitter feed

3Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:47 pm

mrfish

Well no surprise that it has been called off. I think they would have called it friday evening if rules allowed it.What to do now on a saturday afternoon Shocked

4Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:39 pm

DB

DB

Results didn't really go our way yesterday, everyone above us that played won, with a couple of spankings dished out by Diamonds and St Ives, only positive I guess was that Becky could have jumped above us if they'd won.
I didn't watch anyone yesterday, anyone go anywhere EGciting Wink

5Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:19 pm

mrfish

A few of us happened to go across the county border to watch  Egham beat the Nomads at a stroll cheers. Good to have a chat with a couple of people ,also good to see that a few still find something to cheer and sing about Shocked

Last edited by mrfish on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

6Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:04 pm

DB

DB

"good to see that a few still find something to cheer and sing about"
Would that be the Bruno, Bruno echoing around the ASM or the Gary Glitter songs Laughing

7Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm

DB wrote:"good to see that a few still find something to cheer and sing about"
Would that be the Bruno, Bruno echoing around the ASM or the Gary Glitter songs Laughing

Think Ducks will find it tough. No quality there unfortunately although Sonny did make a cameo in the 2nd half.

8Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:36 pm

DB

DB

joolst1970 wrote:

No quality there unfortunately
You're not going soft on us are you Jools Laughing

9Fleet Town Empty Re: Fleet Town Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

DB wrote:
joolst1970 wrote:

No quality there unfortunately
You're not going soft on us are you Jools Laughing

The Ducks/Moles argument is just a rustic squabble between you simple country folks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum