Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleet away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fleet away Empty Fleet away Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

tough one tonight, this is one of our games in hand being used up - lets make it count!

also, a win will see us leap frog Chalfont

good luck to all making the long trip

(on a side note, its Leighton v NGU tonight as well - big big bottom of the table clash)

2Fleet away Empty Re: Fleet away Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:26 pm

mrfish

The travelling support left my house in the fun bus 45mins ago.Go do it you Moles cheers

3Fleet away Empty Re: Fleet away Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:34 am

DB

DB

A tough game with a home/poor ref, not at our very best but good enough in all departments, and we welcomed back Kyle Anthony, looked his usual laid back self as if he'd never been away.
I was impressed with our delivery of corners tonight, it would be nice to put them back in our armoury.
The goal midway through the second half came from a centrally placed Price 25 yrds out, he smashed it, the ball deflecting off a defender on the penalty spot and looped up into the air and over the back pedaling keeper who could only manage to push the ball further into the net.
Fleet looked much better than their league position shows, they were a hardworking team who are probably disappointed they get didn't anything from the game.
The Egham manager was in the stand watching, (I told him we were still waiting for him to do "the Chalfont"  Wink )  they have got to play Fleet twice yet, I'll bet he wasn't rubbing his hands with glee.
All positives tonight from me, bring on the PBT cheers

4Fleet away Empty Re: Fleet away Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:29 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

12 points out of 12 cheers

amazing stuff moles! well done the team well done mr bateman

looking forward to Saturday

5Fleet away Empty Re: Fleet away Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Great stuff with the results we have playing catch up,glad to see that Friars Square have caught the bug along with many other big company sponcers. Nice one O P.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum