Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation evening

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Presentation evening Empty Presentation evening Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 am

mrfish

Good to see people at the presentation evening getting due respect for the time and effort given by them to keep this great club going onward, personally felt it was marred slightly by time keeping and talking whilst things are finally getting underway. All in all a good evening.Good too see a bit of silverware on the table Very Happy

Last edited by mrfish on Sun May 08, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2Presentation evening Empty Re: Presentation evening Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 am

Well done Danny and helpers for another great awards' evening.It was those people like April, Carl, Mr Fish, Ryan, Marc, Chris, Rosie, April, Darren and my bestie Mike (forgive me anyone forgotten) who got the credit when we sometimes take them for granted .

I was made up that Rob Tomlin got his award, he might have got downhearted when he didn't get his chance in  2014/15 but he stuck at it and has had a solid season.

Brian Haule has been with us a while and this season he has consistently been the player we all know he is. He thoroughly deserved his awards. A good footballer and a very modest, polite bloke.

Well done all and thank you.

3Presentation evening Empty Re: Presentation evening Mon May 09, 2016 7:52 am

Will afc

Rob Tomlin was a worthy winner and its a nice way to leave the club. Hopefully one day he will be back .
brain haule on this season performances deserved all the praise he gets .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum