Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What an evening

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What an evening Empty What an evening Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 pm

DB

DB

I was never in any doubt Rolling Eyes
2-0 down & being totally outplayed by a very entertaining Cambridge side for probably 50 minutes to then come back again & win it wow !(sucks to be you if you stayed in watch the international) cheers

2What an evening Empty Re: What an evening Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 pm

It's a good job footy matches are 90 minutes and not 40

3What an evening Empty Re: What an evening Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 pm

DB

DB

I was hoping for 120, I'd got an extra tea & was looking forward to the extra time Laughing

4What an evening Empty Re: What an evening Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:12 pm

DB

DB

I see JC got mom,(yes,that really is what they called him!) I would have given it to RR, kept us in the game in the 1st half. JC did look good & I'm sure he's going to outrun most cb's this leagues got to offer. Bit of a shuffle going on with the line up George(cb) got a clatter to the head very early on but braved it out til half time, Craig looked surprisingly spritely but that might have something to do with him looking the size of Sonny against such a big team. Lamby(rb), obviously much better going forwards than back, became a threat late on. Interesting one with Luke,2 assists in 2 games, has he done enough to keep Gracy out? Kurt did well & a quality roll & finish, with all these attacking players I think Sully's position may be under threat very soon. Connors playing well 2 goals in 2 games & both in the 88th minute(not over till the fat lady sings?)Really looking forward to Saturday & NGU, while I don't want to get too carried away, I'm not the only one that thinks we could give them a good hiding am I? No pressure lads Laughing

5What an evening Empty Re: What an evening Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Enjoyed the second half and when you think that Marshy, Ben and Gracey will hopefully come back into the back Four the competition for places is hotting up!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum