Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Dunstable

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFC Dunstable  Empty AFC Dunstable Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:11 pm

DB

DB

Still waiting for a home win at the SRD, hopefully it will be tomorrow, I think AFC are half decent, they did fail to tw^t Bedford though Wink
I struggle with all the players of the Dunstables, do they share a squad ?
Flip a coin for the result, I do expect it to be an entertaining game though.
COYM cheers

2AFC Dunstable  Empty Re: AFC Dunstable Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

If we keep it tight at the back, watching out for those over-the-top balls, and play the attacking football we did Tuesday night, I think we'll be okay Very Happy

3AFC Dunstable  Empty Re: AFC Dunstable Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

AFC Dunstable  3c3f4d50ca18b386137904d60ddd8100

Until after todays match, that is!!!
Methinks it's going to get well and truly ragged!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

4AFC Dunstable  Empty Re: AFC Dunstable Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:02 pm

I listened back to my notes when doing the report and there was as many clear cut chances for us in the 2nd than there was for them. It's jsut the degree of possession they had and the threat they posed. To have a 2-0 lead and be a man up and only get a draw is disappointing but really we got battered that 2nd half so I suppose we should be grateful.

Glass half full for me tonight.

5AFC Dunstable  Empty Re: AFC Dunstable Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:52 pm

DB

DB

Well that was fun, after 2 good refereeing performances (Bedford & Kiddy) we were well overdue a dodgy one and boy did this one take centre stage ,winding the players up with his big feet and squeaky nose Rolling Eyes
Unlucky not to have won the game in the 1st , lucky not to lose it in the 2nd.
Some great attacking football at times, rubbish at trying to sit in though, hopefully we will learn from it.
I'm a reluctant pleased  (I guess) cheers

6AFC Dunstable  Empty Re: AFC Dunstable Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:37 am

mrfish

Should have had the game won in the first half with the amount of chances we had.Then we lost Monty. Without Ben on his final game suspension or Monty its worrying we dont seem to have the push that we had in the earlier stages in the game. I too am happy to get a point. Could have got nothing from it. Dunstable probably view it as 2 points lost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum