Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must have upset Egham

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Must have upset Egham  Empty Must have upset Egham Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm

mrfish

After spending time and money preparing hospitality for the boardroom (pre-match biscuits, half-time cakes and full time beef stew) . The latter being loved by the officials. I feel its a shame that their board did not tell us that they would not be using the club house for whatever reason and we would not have catered so heavily tongue

2Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:30 pm

coach

coach

Didn't seem too many board members in the stand..and that went down to zero in the 2nd half.
Believe the club's very own Jeff Stelling had a hand in that with the half time analysis.

3Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:29 am

mrfish

If board members were not going to attend at all,I thought it just might have been mentioned during the week running up to the fixture

4Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:40 am

coach

coach

mrfish wrote:If board members were not going to attend at all,I thought it just might have been mentioned during the week running up to the fixture

Yes they should off..would have saved money and time.

5Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:13 am

mrfish

Any way Coach. Lets not take it away from Davis and the teams win coym

6Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:02 am

coach wrote:
Believe the club's very own Jeff Stelling had a hand in that with the half time analysis.

I can't win at anything ATM.

7Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Only ever two in the boardroom and both went after the game,O P.

8Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:46 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

One of the funniest things I have ever seen at football! Jools to a member of their committee sat in front of us , "Mate, what was the name of your player that dived for the penalty" committee member, after getting a bit narky, refuses and also informs us he is the Chairman (don't you know who I am) Jools proceeds to ask the other committee member but the original questionee intervenes and tells the other committee member NO don't tell him! a bit like the Dad's Army "Don't tell him PIKE"!!!

9Must have upset Egham  Empty Re: Must have upset Egham Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm

mrfish

Must of been Tom Daley lol. They missed a bloody good beef stew, was loved by all who had their container of it cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum