Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egham away

+2
mikefarquharson
Jordystallafcdrummer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Egham away Empty Egham away Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Who is going to the game tomorrow? The drummer boys are going to cheer the lads on

2Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:59 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Nice one lads

3Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 am

DB

DB

We are going, I just hope Steve has a plan for O'Toole(like kidnapping him or something ) Laughing

4Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

3 points! incredible!  cheers thats 6 points out of 9 now, much much better!!!  Very Happy 

come on you moles!

looking forward to hearing how the game actually went.

5Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Will afc

Great 3 points today starting to get a bit of form now,

Scott you coming to slough away new yrs day ?

6Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

The game was very entertaining! All the players played well, new signing looked solid in the middle for the last 20, great goal from simpson. Players look to be very settled. Couple of defensive erros at the back which made it interesting but james weatherhill was there as usual and should win the MOTM award. The only bad point was the ref, awful game in my point of view, missed some decisions in my point of view. Thoroughly enjoyed by the drummers and can't wait for the slough game! See you all there!

7Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

DB

DB

Good result, thought Egham just edged the 1st half, 2nd half we really should have scored several more goals. A first start for Westlake at right back and a good performance from him and a good booking too( if there is such a thing) Great 10 min cameo from Mealor. Very pleased with Cutts and Stevens. Bring on the Slough, lets see if we can get an ear to ear smile from Steve.  cheers

8Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Will afc

Sure our new ex slough boys will be well up for match New Year's Day , the majority will have something to prove to slough management after they were let go in the summer ,
If we play to our full potential no reason why we can't beat slough ,

9Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 pm

wellwisher

Will afc wrote:Sure our new ex slough boys will be well up for match New Year's Day , the majority will have something to prove to slough management after they were let go in the summer ,
If we play to our full potential no reason why we can't beat slough ,

Think you're lucky on the timing of the match[barring postponement] as Slough are going through a bad run of form and have quite a few out injured and a couple suspended.

Interested to see you've signed Stuart Swift.He's a very good player,has had an injury problem with his knee which kept him out for
awhile. Stuart can play left back,left midfield or in the centre of midfield. He scores cracking goals from free kicks.
I always thought his best position was as an attacking centre midfielder in a 3-5-2 formation.He is prone to getting booked a lot for dissent and is a moaner at times but I think his footballing skills outweigh his faults.
I'm sure you Moles fans will take to him.I would have retained his services at Slough but our new managers thought otherwise.

Lets hope for a cracking match on New Years Day !

10Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I was very impressed from the 20 minutes he showed today, definitely settle into the team, possibly replacing the gap left by Aston goss?

11Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Will afc

Wellwisher ,

How cone your new management team got rid of do man decent players , sounds like you could do with a few of then now ,

Hoping it will be a good match new yrs day, end to end with Afc winning 2 nil

Question is your main striker still out injured ?

12Egham away Empty Re: Egham away Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:32 am

wellwisher

Will afc wrote:Wellwisher ,

How cone your new management team got rid of do man decent players , sounds like you could do with a few of then now ,

Hoping it will be a good match new yrs day, end to end with Afc winning 2 nil

Question is your main striker still out injured ?

Our joint managers decided to bring their loyal,talented players from Godalming to Slough and cleared the decks of most of Steve
Bateman's squad.Understandable from their perspective.

From this fan's view changed too many too fast. They kept 5 of Steve's squad but I think they should have kept about 8-10.
I feel we've had to take a step back to go forward this season. Also feel that it ripped out the heart of a potential automatic promotion team.
There's no doubt changes needed to be made after being play-off losers in 4 seasons under Steve B but Steve had got a nucleus of a good side.

Yes our leading goalscorer Ed Smith is out with a toe injury.He was due to play about 3 games ago but seems to keep having a relapse.
Seeing so many of my favourite ex Slough players is going to be hard. I'm hoping for 1-0 win for the Rebels or a score draw,as we haven't played well for about 5 games now. We still have some outstanding players but confidence appears low at the moment given
our injuries and suspensions.
Hope all Moles fans enjoy their visit to Holloways Park. Let's hope it's a cracker ! !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum