Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonights Game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonights Game Empty Tonights Game Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Jon Franklin

A very good 0-2 win away from home. Hawkins two

2Tonights Game Empty Re: Tonights Game Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 am

MH

Actually it was a cracking game of football, really entertaining and it showed just how far we have progressed over the last half a dozen games or so with the side tonight almost unrecognisable, certainly in personell from the start of the season
Defensively we were very strong, and though Rugby have struggled for goals they got no change whatsoever from the back four with the new keeper also looking very confident and sharp. The habit of not letting in goals is a great one to get into, and without tempting fate, we seem to acquired sucha habit
We also created several decent and half chances and only the heroics of their custodian kept the score down to just two, and that against one of the best defences in the league. Sooner rather than later if we keep playing like this, someone somewhere is in for a real hiding
No outstanding man of the match performances, not to me anyway, but as a team performance I thought it was arguably the best of the season
Good, tidy football, played on the floor, no players went missing, all played their part and all tackled like their lives depended on it
Good stuff, well done to the boys and that includes the two in charge

3Tonights Game Empty Re: Tonights Game Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:09 am

DB

DB

I agree a good performance all round , Rocky did very well, but for me Sids 20 minutes was excellent.
Mark must be very pleased with the 3 points cheers cheers

4Tonights Game Empty Re: Tonights Game Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 am

Gemini

Another 3pts well done lads Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

5Tonights Game Empty Re: Tonights Game Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, top draw display, good to see our two top class wingers Gareth and Keiron back in the line up and playing with skill and dash. Got to hand it to our solid formation generaled superbly by Jon Derby. Could not fault any of our squad and management, Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum