Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

tonights game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tonights game Empty tonights game Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 pm

brownie

brownie

afc 4-2 tring athletic
henney---2 schmidt----2

2tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

thanks brownie, been waiting for that, good win, look forward to report Very Happy

3tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm

VkmSpouge

Yay! Back to winning ways! The victory doesn't take Aylesbury any higher in the league but if we win all the games in hand the team will go top of the league. Keep it up, Moles!

4tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am

Gemini

A good win last night, the lads are back on track Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

5tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Does anyone know who got man of the match?

I reckon without a shadow of a doubt it should be Matt 'the foghorn' Haywood. He had a phenominal game, and did anyone else notice how many quality through balls he sent to kieron and henney? I counted last night and he lost out on 1 header all game when he was fouled. He was on fire!!!
If all the team had his determination, we'd be great.

Gareth looked great first half but once again played very narrow 2nd half and got lost in the game.

And Schmidty, great game, I've said he's looking better and better each game, and he proved it last night.

P.S i'm not sure if i was dreaming, but did I see Dean Brennan actually sprint last night and put in some effort? cheers cheers cheers

6tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm

I agree with you SN,Matty was great last night & i have heard some people say they think Schmidt is a better player than Price.As for Dean i thought he had some nice touches,but having played close to 20 games i think his match fitness is poor,but with a new business & a young family (so im led to believe)im wondering where hes going to find the time to get fit.6 goals & a few assists isnt bad form on paper, Im sure Nath would be happy with it Smile

7tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

DB wrote:I agree with you SN,Matty was great last night & i have heard some people say they think Schmidt is a better player than Price.As for Dean i thought he had some nice touches,but having played close to 20 games i think his match fitness is poor,but with a new business & a young family (so im led to believe)im wondering where hes going to find the time to get fit.6 goals & a few assists isnt bad form on paper, Im sure Nath would be happy with it Smile

To be fair you have a point. I was unaware he'd accumilated that amount, although i think that should be the minimum he should have achieved this season on the basis that he's played half the games as a striker and the other half trequartist;- between the midfield and front men in 'the hole'.

And yes, I think Nathan would be over the moon with that amount, and ourselves as supporters.

Do you reckon Dean's new business is internet based? www.avamoan.co.uk? lol!

8tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 am

trequartist,nice word SN. Smile , im led to believe theres a reserve match at home tonight, but i cant find anything, can anyone confirm this?

9tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 pm

brownie

brownie

Sick Note wrote:
DB wrote:I agree with you SN,Matty was great last night & i have heard some people say they think Schmidt is a better player than Price.As for Dean i thought he had some nice touches,but having played close to 20 games i think his match fitness is poor,but with a new business & a young family (so im led to believe)im wondering where hes going to find the time to get fit.6 goals & a few assists isnt bad form on paper, Im sure Nath would be happy with it Smile

To be fair you have a point. I was unaware he'd accumilated that amount, although i think that should be the minimum he should have achieved this season on the basis that he's played half the games as a striker and the other half trequartist;- between the midfield and front men in 'the hole'.

And yes, I think Nathan would be over the moon with that amount, and ourselves as supporters.

Do you reckon Dean's new business is internet based? www.avamoan.co.uk? lol!

Yes the res are at home tonight v Cockfosters 7-45pm kick off

10tonights game Empty Re: tonights game Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Cheers Brownie,might have a look later then,can you tell us anything about the sportsmans night?i know i could ring up but if you could tell us the menu & how many diners your hoping to seat plz, it might save someone giving out the same info time after time. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum