Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slough 3 AFC 2

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Slough 3 AFC 2 Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm

DB

DB

Was this the Curly, larry & Mo show or the 3 wise monkeys ? Footballs all about opinions thats just mine. Well done Slough. Maybe we brought some of that misfortune on ourselves by defending so deep in the last 20mins. Unlucky fellas, onwards & upwards.

2Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, an inept ref and red headed assistant did"nt help ,plus the loss of Ben Stevens in the early second half and the expected protection of our keeper Steven Smith was lacking with two of the goals. The ref even amitted he got it wrong not to give a penalty, whats that all about, a really frustrating game in the light of the above, c.u. Tuesday Bas.

3Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

DB

DB

Heres some footage of the game

http://www.sloughtownfc.net/reports/5/4696/burnell-buries-the-moles

4Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Imp

Interesting "highlights" - only 2 of the home goals, none of the away ones! A little one sided I reckon. The last goal seemed a bit harsh, justifiable claimks for a fould on the keeper I reckon.

5Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:25 pm

HorshamRebel

Imp wrote:Interesting "highlights" - only 2 of the home goals, none of the away ones! A little one sided I reckon. The last goal seemed a bit harsh, justifiable claimks for a fould on the keeper I reckon.

As the person doing the videoing said on our forum

"Video footage (poor effort on my part yesterday missing the first three goals) now up on the site."

If they're not in the camera they can't be put in the film Smile

6Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Imp

Fair enough, good to see video highlights of any sort at this level.

7Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

DB

DB

If you thought that goal was a bit unfortunate, you should have seen the foul on Sid (30 secs ) that looked nailed on and I would suggest a red card offence. Are Slough better than us ? They have top photos, decent video footage, a programme worth reading, a tannoy system you can hear & a crowd pushing 300 even though they play out of town. Having beaten us twice it would suggest that they are, but not by very much.
You could tell we were in leafy Bucks by the conservatories as dug outs Laughing Laughing

8Slough 3 AFC  2 Empty Re: Slough 3 AFC 2 Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi D.B., they were better at fouling than us and there barmy army out numbered our little gang, but we played the football without any protection from a weak ref, BAS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum