Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slough cup defeat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slough cup defeat Empty Slough cup defeat Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Well done everyone for getting the match on for what was a bitterly cold night, thought we should have got a goal in the final few minutes of normal time. Thought team gelled well as it was 1st time playing for a few.

Injuries to Connor and Haule arent great. Hope they are OK

2Slough cup defeat Empty Re: Slough cup defeat Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Enjoyed the game and thought we should have won with the chances we had!! Thermals worked well though!!!!!

3Slough cup defeat Empty Re: Slough cup defeat Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 am

DB

DB

I thought it was a good run out to get us back in the swing of things & some good performances all round, lets just hope Bateman keeps his mitts off our players! Max looked quite good in his starting position, Barny was great, the two new lads look very talented. Slough didn't look up to much, Burnell & Warrington were in the stand & Brown was on the bench, I'm sure that will change for the league game, I always think Sloughs strength is also their weakness. Good showing lads & I'm glad we are out of that cup, would have been nicer if we'd have put though our own net in normal time though Rolling Eyes Any news on Haule & Connor ?

Was that ref an estate agent? Hope if I sell my house he comes to measure it like he did that free kick Shocked

4Slough cup defeat Empty Re: Slough cup defeat Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

There as many sideways steps as forward steps, he lost control but hilarious!

5Slough cup defeat Empty Re: Slough cup defeat Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 am

DB

DB

I was secretly hoping for Kwasi to chin Rhone Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum