Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Match Reports

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Match Reports Empty Match Reports Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Sorry to be negative but is it possible to get match reports and teams up onto the web a bit quicker as when I can't make matches I for one am keen to get as much detail as possible. I was at the Oxhey game but I see that the report and line ups are still not on line.

2Match Reports Empty Re: Match Reports Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 am

Danny M

Hi Mike

it my fault i have been really busy and just have not got round to it thats why i tried to recrute you how the report for Tuesday going Laughing

3Match Reports Empty Re: Match Reports Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:22 pm

i totally agree with you Mike.
& we can all appreciate that Danny has a lot on his plate & youv stood at the side of me,i watch a diffrent game & i cant spell so that rules me out !
no news from the club in a week,Price looks injured & Smith , i learnt of this Mark Eatons got the hump with blah blah blah from the bh & i was at the game tuesday!
new striker looks promising been on loan at buckingham i believe, two goals & i call him promising,ooh im so harsh.
perhaps an unofficial facebook group might be needed would be a lot easier & its v easy to contribute photos,videos etc.

4Match Reports Empty Re: Match Reports Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

Yea Mike, I always look for match reports and team line-ups on the web site, but can fully understand that people are busy and can't always get the time to get that done. Earlier I did look to see if there was a facebook page DB, seems a good idea.

5Match Reports Empty match reports Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all,Mike O'farrell is signed on by us and has been on lone to Buckingham,he played in most of the friendlies, Bas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum