Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:37 pm

amerste

Give away a soft penalty in the second half, pushed our luck in the second half, thought another draw and extra time was on the cards.

2Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:52 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

great Very Happy Very Happy now it's away to wingate & finchley on saturday 26 september (home league game against brimsdown rovers which was on that day to be re-scheduled).

3Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 am

Great result,well done the lads,very nice to see our defence holding out,roll on wingate & finchley.

4Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 am

Gemini

DB wrote:Great result,well done the lads,very nice to see our defence holding out,roll on wingate & finchley.

I'll second that Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

5Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:25 am

last night there was a radio station down the ground,i did here that they was following Eriths FA cup run, i also heard that they may be following AFC in the next round. could anyone throw some light on this please?

6Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am

brownie

brownie

DB wrote:last night there was a radio station down the ground,i did here that they was following Eriths FA cup run, i also heard that they may be following AFC in the next round. could anyone throw some light on this please?

Yes they were from the bbc and as we knocked Erith out they will now follow us into the next round

7Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Empty Re: Aylesbury 2-1 Erith town Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 pm

cheers Brownie,WOW how fantastic is that?,well done everybody involved in the club,im sure the chairman made a comment a while ago regarding making your own luck, i hope hes feeling proud today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum