Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGN...........

+7
Imp
a voice in the crowd
DB
mrfish
Yabba1
lord lucan
mikefarquharson
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1RESIGN........... Empty RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Smith has to go. He's been a disaster from day one and how he was ever appointed in the first place is a complete mystery. He isn't up to the job and the club have to get rid of him tonight, if not we will get relegated!!! Danny, over to you

2RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Oh forgot to say we lost 3-0 today to an average team and we were a disorganised shambles!

3RESIGN........... Empty resign Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Hear,Hear,Mike
Must agree with you mate.Smithy is a nice bloke but im afraid he cant manage a good poo.As Churchill once said never has so much rubbish been played by so many and watched by so few.Said hello to Mr Eaton at the game today any clue's there i wonder?
Lord L.

4RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Ben Stevens was also at the game, our best defender not being picked although he's been training ok apparently, another ridiculous situation (something's going on). oh and Lamar has also gone, nice to be kept updated, where is webby by the way?

5RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

He was at the Chalfont game as well

6RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm

DB, I defy you to defend that shambles, absolutely shocking. There will be no improvement this season until the manager goes. He must go tonight - we must talk to Mark Eaton and convince him to come back.

The manager must go.

7RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Yabba1

Yeah cause Mark Eaton will have the answers!! Seriously!!!

8RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Anyone would be better than what we have today!!!!!!!!!!

9RESIGN........... Empty resign Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Guy's you've got more chance of winning tonight's lottery,than finding out what's going on at OUR club.By the way i
hope they sort out what ever problem they have with our captain Ben.Because im sure he will walk if he cant get into that back 4.
much bemused Lord L.

10RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I've heard he's considering going to the ducks and if that happens that's just another reason to get rid of the manager because that would be just plain ridiculous. Go NOW

11RESIGN........... Empty RESIGN Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Do you think we could sack the board as well? Laughing

12RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

mrfish

The last time we looked for a manager we had a very good response for the post of manager according to our commitee.I think we had better look at it again and go and see if any of the applicants are still available, Smithy seems to have run his course by some lenth.If he was fit why was Ben not playing?Strong rumour Lamar was pushed out.Worst of all players saying nobody listens to Smithys half time talk.This tells me he has not got respect of the players.Last but not least,get a striker! Wish we could sack the board but they are an elected commitee that are not listening to anybody Mad

13RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Yabba1

You guys really have no idea!!

Last edited by Yabba1 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

14RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

HELLO we have a lot of good players, what we need is a Manager who has a clue

15RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

and if he's not happy "working with nothing" then go, it's really quite simple

16RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Yabba1 wrote:You guys really have no idea!! Think its easy working with nothing!!

respect costs nothing, planning tactics costs nothing, shouting encouragement costs nothing, writing updates for supporters on the website costs nothing, shall I continue?

17RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

resigning costs nothing............... so do it please

Last edited by mikefarquharson on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

18RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

oh and i have a season ticket and don't slag the players..................

19RESIGN........... Empty resign Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Our Sponcers must be having a great time.We havent won since they came on board.

20RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 pm

mrfish

Do you have proof we have no money yabba (money on kit sponser springs to mind).The bulk of our team are ok at this level, they just need re-moulding

21RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:31 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

even if we have no money the players that are here, with the exception of a decent striker are more than capable of playing at this level........

22RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

......I wouldn't be too worried about us keyboard warriors on here tonight. At least we care, at least we will still be there next game. It's people who are stopping coming to games you need to worry about. There is a gang of 6 or 7 young lads who normally sit near us and have not seen them for a a couple of home games.

If Yabba1 says we have no money well thanks to performances since the manager took over we now have even less

DB

DB

You got me TT, I'll bet that's got you smiling from ear to ear Laughing

"even if we have no money the players that are here, with the exception of a decent striker and more than capable of playing at this level...."
Totally agree with you Mike.
I wasn't sure quite what our formation was in the first half, but it did look a shambles in the second half.

Lets no forget that Steve is a pillar of the community & a decent bloke, the committee appointed him knowing that he wasn't a popular choice/had no experience what help did they give him ?

I can feel a website maintenance moment coming on !

24RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'm a pillar of the community and a nice bloke doesn't mean i can manage a football team? sack him!

25RESIGN........... Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm

DB

DB

who told you you are a nice bloke ? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum