Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGN...........

+7
Imp
a voice in the crowd
DB
mrfish
Yabba1
lord lucan
mikefarquharson
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

First things first, Smilth out!

52RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

who the heck is Smilth, surely we should concentrate on ousting the manager if that is what the majority want, instead of some random guy we have never heard of. lol!

53RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

I know a man who always had the dressing room on his side during half time talks

DB

DB

I think the Club needs to tell us if they are sticking by their man. With not telling us anything it seems they are Question

55RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'm Hoping there are conversations going on and tomorrow we here he's been fired and the search for someone who can keep us up begins

56RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 am

mrfish wrote:The bulk of our team are ok at this level, they just need re-moulding

It won't be easy at a horrible time to look for a new manager. But someone with experience, with good contacts, can surely get a little bit more out of this crop of players than is happening at the moment. At least a run of a couple of wins here and there. This is all it takes, not a mission impossible. Perhaps we could appoint a caretaker just to look after things until Summer and save us from the drop.

Then in summer, there can be a proper selection process and not another 'job for the boys' appointment.

57RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 pm

mrfish

Franklin and Haywood would be the stand in crew while we search for a new gaffer.The quicker this happens the better.IS THE BOARD LISTENING?

58RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

DB

DB

IS THE BOARD LISTENING?
I think they are suffering from either the Nero or Ostrich syndrome, or perhaps they are waiting for some dangly bits to grow bigger.
I really cant see how he could have walked out of the club last night still in post.

59RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

mrfish

As I have said in earlier posts the board have not listened,you would think they own the club, not elected to run it!SMITH AT LEAST MUST GO.See the comment by bastien on the other gangs MB, Garcia moves on thread,manager has lost backing of the players Embarassed Shocked

60RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty "One moment caller......." Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

What the fu.....???

I take a hiatus for a few months and the Club goes to pot???

Having seen some dire results lately, I would have to say...Liz the Fiz for Manager cheers

Oh, and maybe bringing in an ex-pro to gee up the team again would help.
It worked with Fitzy in the double winning season Very Happy

61RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Is anybody listening? the silence is deafening.......

62RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:35 am

MH

mikefarquharson wrote:Ben Stevens was also at the game, our best defender not being picked although he's been training ok apparently, another ridiculous situation (something's going on). oh and Lamar has also gone, nice to be kept updated, where is webby by the way?

This is nothing to do with the management debate at all, but I didn't know Ben was still at the club. I take it from Mikes comment that he's been inured?

A huge blow as too me, inspite of his lack of height, especially for a central defender he was the clubs most consistent player, and him not playing would have been a huge blow

At this level he must not be fit, as no manager would leave a fit ben on the touchline, I think you are being a tad unfair there mate?

63RESIGN........... - Page 3 Empty Re: RESIGN........... Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 am

MH

MH wrote:
mikefarquharson wrote:Ben Stevens was also at the game, our best defender not being picked although he's been training ok apparently, another ridiculous situation (something's going on). oh and Lamar has also gone, nice to be kept updated, where is webby by the way?

This is nothing to do with the management debate at all, but I didn't know Ben was still at the club. I take it from Mikes comment that he's been inured?

A huge blow as too me, inspite of his lack of height, especially for a central defender he was the clubs most consistent player, and him not playing would have been a huge blow

At this level he must not be fit, as no manager would leave a fit ben on the touchline, I think you are being a tad unfair there mate?

Just read the whole thread and to be fair with results as they have been combined with the apparent performances behind those results, I actually think the posts have bene quite kind certainly understandable

I am still looking for the threads that slag off any players. As yet I cant find any

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum