Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away point at NGU

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Away point at NGU Empty Away point at NGU Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Thought this was a battling point. Both teams had chances to nick it. Thought Tom Cutts had another great game, Ben looked solid, Max waas dependable and on the other side Connor Baker looked very good going forward.

I think Bradley Wadkins was crying out for a strike partner and when he eventually plays with Burnell, there will be lots of chances and hopefully goals.

Quite pleased, well done on SB on getting off the mark and here's to more points in the next few weeks

2Away point at NGU Empty Re: Away point at NGU Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:03 pm

DB

DB

Think we were a bit unfortunate not to win the game, just glad we've broken that losing run. Wadkins for me looks a very good signing cheers

3Away point at NGU Empty Re: Away point at NGU Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

The team looked to really have some fighting spirit! Thoroughly enjoyed the game and I'm looking forward to Kettering!glad to see the losing streak end! Aswell

4Away point at NGU Empty Re: Away point at NGU Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Just read the NLP and the report from their reporter mainly talks about FC and how good Sonny played. He/she gave Sonny the MoM and 3 out of 5 for entertainment. You have to be well peed off with your team to give an oppo player star man when the game was such an even affair.

5Away point at NGU Empty Re: Away point at NGU Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:50 pm

mrfish

Thought we done ok,but done alot better in the 2nd half should have wrapped it up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum