Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

A point at last

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A point at last  Empty A point at last Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 am

DB

DB

Well done lads, I'm happy with an away point, though once again the officials were one sided/blind (not because of the pen) bit of an odd shuffle Jammas & King but it sort of worked, looks like our fortunes are changing, another penalty save for Watson and a late late equaliser from the new lad Ty. cheers

2A point at last  Empty Re: A point at last Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 am

As I was not there, some would say I have no right to an opinion but I am yet to be convinced that a point away from home with a last minute equaliser represents 'changing fortunes'.

3A point at last  Empty Re: A point at last Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 pm

DB

DB

I think with our normal luck they would have scored from the penalty, we would have pushed for a goal & they would have hit us with one or two more. A penalty save & a last minute equaliser certainly represents "changing fortunes" for me, long may it continue.

4A point at last  Empty Re: A point at last Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

We were compact and played ok not sure here Scott and Ben where? We deserved a point but had the penalty gone in it could have been a very different story.

5A point at last  Empty Re: A point at last Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:11 pm

mrfish

Glad to hear we have picked up a point over the holiday period and hopefully another 6 to come Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum