Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone travelling to rugby tonight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Will afc

To cheer on the moles ?

2Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:32 pm

DB

DB

Yeah we are, are you after a lift ?

3Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Will afc

Was tempted too earlier , but just committed my self to play football later now ,

Thanks for asking though Smile cheer the lads on tonight and hopefully we find our winning way

4Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

I'll be cheering us on from the end of the twitter feed tonight,

whoevers doing the twitter feed keep it coming thick and fast! Smile

COOOME ON YOUU MOLES!

5Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Will afc

It would be fantastic if we could get a result tonight , I'd be over the moon Smile

6Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:05 pm

DB

DB

I'm not missing our first win in over two months  Wink Worry not,  I have it on good authority that @AylesburyFCLive will be bringing live and impartial updates  Smile

7Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Will be checking the twitter feed constantly to see us gain that first long awaited win in 11

8Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Will afc

Rugby 0 Afc 5

9Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Will afc

1 hr till kick off ,

Come on youuuuuu molesssss

10Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Chatty

Chatty

The twitter feed is better than the Man Urinal game on television....!

11Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Will afc

lol love it Wink

12Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Its 2-2 now! Im having a heart attack, come on moles, keep it up!!!!!

13Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Wendover_Scott wrote:Its 2-2 now! Im having a heart attack, come on moles, keep it up!!!!!

Alex Kedzierski off the bench for a last minute winner???

14Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Come on Aylesbury grab that last minute winner please! I want to see jordan Wyatt eat his sock!

15Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Spoke too soon...another goal in the last 15 mins...

16Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

For fucks sake....

17Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Wendover_Scott wrote:For fucks sake....

I know it was Rugby but this is testing the patience.

18Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Will afc

Sounds like we pushed rugby all the way tonight , take that kind of performance into the weekend match pls Wink

Wadkins sounds a hand full for defenders

19Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Points save you from relegation not plucky defeats.

20Anyone travelling to rugby tonight  Empty Re: Anyone travelling to rugby tonight Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:54 am

DB

DB

I'm pleased I went, I enjoyed the game. I thought we played quite well once we settled, looked a lovely pitch, perhaps because of that unusual surface we found ourselves 2-0 down, always looked dangerous with Price, Goss & Simpson, battled our way back into it and the game really could have gone either way, end to end stuff, Rugby were awarded a penalty within 10 seconds of one of our corners. Wadkins looks the pick of the new lads for me at the moment. I really don't think we are far away from a win.   cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum