Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

the game is off (now rearranged for 11/02/14)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

its official now  Mad 

the game is off (now rearranged for 11/02/14) BcZ2MJVIUAAkdHW

oh well, at least i can crack open another pre-midday beer as i dont have to drive now  drunken

Last edited by Wendover_Scott on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Will afc

Least your other half be happy Scott Wink

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Least your other half be happy Scott Wink

yeah ive kind of dodged a bullet with this one tbh  Laughing 

Will afc

Extra present for u tonight then Wink lol

Lots of people gone to trouble today to get things ready so thank you to all of them. Obvs club will miss out on a lot of cash and lots of disappointed Moles and Ducks.

Would have been a perfect afternoon for footie too.

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

(everyone probably already seen this but ive only just noticed)

the game has been rearranged for Tuesday 11 february, 7.45PM

400+ attendance under flood lights... could be an amazing night cheers cheers cheers

everybody make sure you cancel any holidays/birthdays/commitments and make sure we all get on down for this one.

Will afc

YES SIR, I'll be there Scott ,
I will be in bar from 6pm having a few beers , Smile

Jordystallafcdrummer

The boys will be there, but kurtis won't be i don't think as he is going to be back with the army, we will try and get as many down as possible

Will afc

Shame kurtis won't be there for derby match,

Least he can watch us play slough tomrrow

Rosanna07

Will afc wrote:YES SIR, I'll be there Scott ,
I will be in bar from 6pm having a few beers , Smile

From Half 6 Will Smile

Will afc

Rosanna I'll have to sit on the door step with couple cans of fosters waiting for you to get there then, but pls don't be later than 6 ,30 as after drinking 2 cans of fosters I might need a wee lol Wink,

Is there anyone who could record match for Kurt? Why don't club organise a professional? Either way result goes you could sell a few copies unless it's a 0-0

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Jools Thomas wrote:Is there anyone who could record match for Kurt? Why don't club organise a professional? Either way result goes you could sell a few copies unless it's a 0-0

perhaps the club could ask if the bucks herald could get involved? record a piece of local history?

Rosanna07

Will afc wrote:Rosanna I'll have to sit on the door step with couple cans of fosters waiting for you to get there then, but pls don't be later than 6 ,30 as after drinking 2 cans of fosters I might need a wee lol Wink,

I'll make sure I get there at 6:31 then lol

Will afc

That's mean young lady Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum