Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

F.A Cup at Haywood

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F.A Cup at Haywood Empty F.A Cup at Haywood Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Macca

Macca

Great turn out tonight at Haywood for the visit of the F.A Cup. Many hundreds of pictures taken and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I will have the proofs ready as soon as possible and will let everybody know on here and on the website when and where you can see them.

Roll on Saturday!
Macca

2F.A Cup at Haywood Empty Re: F.A Cup at Haywood Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:04 pm

VkmSpouge

Shame I couldn't get there. Still I hope it is going to drum up more support and a bigger crowd for Saturday.

3F.A Cup at Haywood Empty F.A.CUP VISIT AT THE CLUB Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, what a fantastic time we all had this evening,thanks to all who turned up,which included mainly families and long term members which were all delighted to recieve the first actual visit of the F.A. cup to a football club in Aylesbury Town. Thanks to everybody who made it work and all the visitors who made it such a success. Do not forget to tune into BBC South at 6,30 pm. tomorrow night, see ya down there Bas, especially this Saturday.P.S. look out for the photos on the website.

4F.A Cup at Haywood Empty Re: F.A Cup at Haywood Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 am

Gemini

I took my 8 year old granson down to the club last night,he was over the moon to have his photo taken with THE fa cup.

See you all Saturday Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum