Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Cracking shot. Best moment of the last four games. Looking forward to Tuesday already. C'mon Moles!

2Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Will afc

Brilliant strike . Can't wait for Tuesday night now

3Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:18 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Must admit to screaming like a teenage girl who had just seen the beatles in the 60's when Murphy smashed that ball in the top corner. Cracking moment, that I hope sparks the goal scoring surge we are going to have in the playoffs!

4Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Will afc

Bet murphy buzzing after that goal , if it was on sky they would be showing the goal over and over again

5Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Goal of the Season?

6Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 pm

mrfish

Gotta be cheers

7Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Will afc

Was a fantastic strike for sure

8Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Not the greatest game ever BUT lit up by one of the cleanest struck free kicks I've ever seen. Went into the top corner straight as a die!!!

9Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am

Will afc wrote:Was a fantastic strike for sure

Scenes similar to that last minute winner against VCD in Trophy?

10Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 am

Will afc

Yeap agree jools

11Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Empty Re: Danny Murphy - King of Haywood Way Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:25 am

DB

DB

Great goal and a good win, guess you fellas in the stand were looking over his shoulder.
Form is temporary class is permanent~ Bill Shankly
I've been talking about top teams scoring last minute winners for a couple of months, I'm delighted with our first one, I'll be over the moon should we get a third cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum