Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noise at Haywood Way

3 posters

Tonights Result

Noise at Haywood Way Bar_left100%Noise at Haywood Way Bar_right 100% [ 8 ]
Noise at Haywood Way Bar_left0%Noise at Haywood Way Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Noise at Haywood Way Bar_left0%Noise at Haywood Way Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noise at Haywood Way Empty Noise at Haywood Way Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

It was good to hear a few more of you Moles fans standing up and cheering for the team on saturday. I've heard the boys really appreciated the support.

It'd be good to create an atmosphere like that in all our home games. Lets liven up the place people!!!!

Plus, try and bring your mates down to support Aylesbury FC. Lets get word out that we are the upcoming team and do play good football are enjoyable to watch (and the burgers are great!!!) It'll benefit the players with the support and help develop this promising football club that has the potential to go far.

Good Luck to the boys tonight!!!

2Noise at Haywood Way Empty Re: Noise at Haywood Way Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Was great to get a good chant going.
Macca and Danny kicked things off, with my brother and I lending vocal support and soon, pretty much all the rest of the stand joined in.
Let's hope we can keep that kind of support going for the rest of the season.
Nobody needs to feel ashamed of having a good shout/chant in support of your team, that's what football is all about Smile

3Noise at Haywood Way Empty Re: Noise at Haywood Way Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm

VkmSpouge

Hehehe! A poll like this on this forum, what else will the poll result be? Laughing

AFCMan wrote:Was great to get a good chant going.

It was good to hear plenty of noise at the Wealdstone match from the Aylesbury fans just need to carry that over to matches where the attendance will be around 100 instead of close to 700.

AFCMan wrote:Nobody needs to feel ashamed of having a good shout/chant in support of your team, that's what is all about Smile

I guess people need others to join in right away or else they might begin to feel a little silly chanting by themselves. I know I am too shy to really do it by myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum