Aylesbury Football Club

Aylesbury Football Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today match against Dunstable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will afc

PostSubject: Today match against Dunstable    03.08.14 3:33

Was worried we would get turned over today with the squad Dunstable had but that certainly wasn't the case

Thought we looked very flat in the first half and a bit disorganised in parts but what a turn around in the second half , my opinion we out thought , controlled possession and won the 50,50 balls and In all honesty we were the better side and with a full strength squad out there I reckon we would of won

Bring on Potters bar I SAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach

PostSubject: Re: Today match against Dunstable    03.08.14 3:51

Agree will..dunstable started brightly and got the early goal and expected more..thought we worked hard in 1st half but lacked any threat..2nd half was a very good display by the moles and limited dunstable to one good chance..decent equaliser and could have won in the end..If we was full strength I think we would have .Bring on potters and a new pitch..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB

PostSubject: Re: Today match against Dunstable    03.08.14 4:13

Yep the Duns did start very well but we look out of sorts, struggling even to win our own throws, second half was much better, Linton made a big difference and Burnell could have won it in the dying seconds. Mom for me Logie  
No Stevens, Wadkins or Price and we managed a draw against a team that p*ssed all over us last year, looks like we are in for a cracking season  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Today match against Dunstable    04.08.14 5:35

Thought we looked busy, some good performances. Great to see Sonny playing, a favourite player of mine. As Darren says some key men missing there. Tom Cutts still to come back though might not be for a while and not sure what is happening with Sean Sonner - working?

Dunstable a very good team indeed, provided a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today match against Dunstable    

Back to top Go down

Today match against Dunstable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1