Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today match

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today match  Empty Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Will afc

What a s**t ref we had ,
Sent off the wrong player , gave a penalty when the original incident started out the box, standards of the refs needs to be looked at,

Aylesbury fc players also need to have a long hard look at them selves ,

2Today match  Empty Re: Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Will afc

Just say quality goal by Connor baker , do that more often please

3Today match  Empty Re: Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Never a foul in the first place, anyway the 'foul' was 20 yards from the penalty area and I would argue that it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity and the most blatant of all getting Ben and Kyle mixed up.

I can accept players getting annoyed at the ref for the above but I also think there are one or two players who want to argue with the ref at every opportunity. In fact I can say we were lucky not to be down to nine men due to persistent moaning and bickering. This needs to stop.

I was really impressed by Lewis Putnam today, thought he looked a brilliant player - not sure if he will be playing at this level for too long.

4Today match  Empty Re: Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:11 pm

mrfish

Could have been ahead at half time if chances had been taken. The referee FFS was he put in as a joke,I hope the assesor who was present took proper notes to be able to reel him in and hopefully overturn Kyles suspension

5Today match  Empty Re: Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:37 pm

DB

DB

Once again failure to convert our chances has cost us dearly, defense looked better even though Warro and Ben both looked a bit rusty. Good corner from Baker, back in his best position imo. any news on Murphy or Burnell, not resting that groin looks like its caught up with Brad  Rolling Eyes

6Today match  Empty Re: Today match Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm

wellwisher

Jools Thomas wrote:Never a foul in the first place, anyway the 'foul' was 20 yards from the penalty area and I would argue that it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity and the most blatant of all getting Ben and Kyle mixed up.

I can accept players getting annoyed at the ref for the above but I also think there are one or two players who want to argue with the ref at every opportunity. In fact I can say we were lucky not to be down to nine men due to persistent moaning and bickering. This needs to stop.

I was really impressed by Lewis Putnam today, thought he looked a brilliant player - not sure if he will be playing at this level for too long.

Disappointed with your result today,shame about the sending off.

One thing that Steve Bateman never got to grips with at Slough was the moaning and whinging some of his players there,did. Danny Burnell and Sean Sonner are both culprits in this and to a lesser extent,Danny Murphy will also join in.Don't know why they do it,as they would be better players if they just let their football do the talking.
The problem often is,once one player starts moaning it affects a lot of other players around them and is infectious.
Surprised Steve has allowed this to raise it's head again,as he ought to know how damaging to his team,it will be in the long run, if he fails to address this situation

Interested to hear that Lewis Putnam was playing.He is a handful.Do Wealdstone still have his registration?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum