Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

dunstable match

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dunstable match Empty dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 pm

coach

coach

Well that was poor..yes dunstable was a decent outfit but fc were very poor..no effort by any today..4-0 defeat which could have easily have been 6 or 7 without rhys pulling off good saves.New striker looked poor as well..don't think he is the solution to our problems..

2dunstable match Empty Re: dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Will afc

New striker did not show any thing today , I know he did not have any service but still looked very average to me , we should sign Barton striker he's on fire at the minute ,

Worst performance so far of the season for me , Dunstable were a big strong physical side but we did not press them or show any attacking flair , not sure what the solution is but on way out looked like alot of pissed off faces ,

3dunstable match Empty Re: dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Great display by Ben, he is a naughty character who winds people up but he wont be intimidated, my FC MOM by a mile. Rhys had no option but to have a good game and Gareth also did well.

Most others were missing completely, shitting out when it came to challenges, misdirecting passes, non existent positional play and even appalling throw ins.

4dunstable match Empty Re: dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:49 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Poor poor display and such a difference from Tuesday night with basically the same team?

5dunstable match Empty Re: dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Will afc

Yeah agree jools not sure while some of our lads pulling out of challenges ,all in all bad day ,

What people thoughts on new striker ? My opinion is he dont look like a striker to me , think I could of done better job up front ,

6dunstable match Empty Re: dunstable match Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:32 pm

mrfish

Must agree with most of the previous comments , gone from being mugged against Barton to not being at the races

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum