Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

sutton coldfield game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sutton coldfield game Empty sutton coldfield game Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm

mrfish

Thought we was in the race in the first half. Big Del having to do alot of clearing up. Where was JJ . Turning point was when they brought the first 2 subs on, why they didnt start baffles me, imo those 2 were the difference. Still a bit of work needed, but the2 games I have seen we are not a million miles away

2sutton coldfield game Empty Re: sutton coldfield game Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:48 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I guess my major concern is scoring goals. Aaron looks isolated and is coming deeper and deeper to try and involve himself in the game, that leaves us toothless up front and the service into him is limited at the moment even if he is up top.

3sutton coldfield game Empty Re: sutton coldfield game Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:00 pm

mrfish

Have to agree King needs help upfront, 1 striker doesnt work, we have seen it in the past and sure needs a creator of sorts in the midfield Just a couple more needed

4sutton coldfield game Empty Re: sutton coldfield game Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:07 am

DB

DB

I'm struggling with where these players are playing and keeping up with who they are, I've got Johnson up front, Kingy in midfield and everyone else in defense, cutting out all the poncy skysports kak I'd call it an attacking 8-1-1 Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum