Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury fc official insults non league football

+7
South Bucks Duck
a voice in the crowd
lord lucan
David Hawes
Danny M
Old Plumb
TOMMY MAC
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TOMMY MAC

Notice to all non league football fans, there is an official of Aylesbury FC, who posts on Aylesbury United site regularly, using the FALSE name of HAWES, (because he fell out with the real Mr Hawes whilst both were at Hayward / Aylesbury vale FC ) who has just insulted Bierton, Kidlington, Ampthill, Cranfield, Luton and Winslow football clubs by suggesting there pre season friendlies are stomach churning. I hope these clubs take note and take a body swerve around Aylesbury FC in the future. And I also hope Aylesbury FC take necessary action against this official as I know that they know who he is as well, and that in my opion he has now oversteped the line in non league circles

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, sounds like this Tommy Mac is bent on stirring it, lets have a name then before allegations are made from Mr. Mac I say, before he advises teams to stear clear of us. What a liberty Bas.

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Mr Mac, lets have your name while we are at it, or are you hiding behind a name, as your profile details are blank, doubt if I see ya down there, Bas.

4Aylesbury fc official insults non league football Empty Club member Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Danny M

As this is the only forum I ever go on and this is very seldom, I want to make it very clear to all supporters of which ever Aylesbury you follow I AM NOT FAKE HAWES.

I would also like to point out to Tommy Mac I have and will always respect non league football and I have many friend at the clubs you accuse me wrongly of disrespecting.

If you have any evidence that a member of my committee is saying and doing what you say then please feel free to contact me as I can promise you that whoever it is will not be part of this club anymore.

Don't get your knickers in a twist Tommy, I'm sure if there was such a post all he meant was that watching aufc is stomach churning, (& after speaking to a few aufc supporters that appears to be a fact ) Laughing Laughing

David Hawes

Danny M wrote:As this is the only forum I ever go on and this is very seldom, I want to make it very clear to all supporters of which ever Aylesbury you follow I AM NOT FAKE HAWES.

I would also like to point out to Tommy Mac I have and will always respect non league football and I have many friend at the clubs you accuse me wrongly of disrespecting.

If you have any evidence that a member of my committee is saying and doing what you say then please feel free to contact me as I can promise you that whoever it is will not be part of this club anymore.

And before anyone starts saying that this is a double bluff, IT AIN'T ME EITHER

7Aylesbury fc official insults non league football Empty Aylesbury insults Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Come,Come Boys,
The new season hasn't kicked off yet! and the DOO,DOO is flying around.There is
only ONE TEAM IN AYLESBURY AND IT AINT THE QUACKS.So will the last supporter of the quacks turn the lights off when he leaves,and stop filling our site with
CRAP.
Tally-Ho,
Lord L. Laughing

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Well after reading the whole post on Dicks on the Web, it appears to me that AUFC are desperately trying any tactic possible to build up their ever dwindling fanbase, by firstly slating a league one club(3rd XI or not)and then twisting an obviously tongue in cheek statement about their own friendly fixtures not bringing in the revenue that they desperately need to survive.
I applaud Tommy Mac on mastering this technique, and also wonder how proud AUFC fans are of AD81 for his superfluous essay about loyalty and the colourful expressions that he uses to describe his rivals. Rolling Eyes

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." No

But really, in reality, what a crock of shit

9Aylesbury fc official insults non league football Empty Aylesbury Official insults etc Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 am

South Bucks Duck

I am a Duck through and through but it is a fact that our pre season friendlies are a sad and scarey reminder of the perilous state we are in and that ain't an insult to anyone. Our boys need to move on from the past and accept that the real prospect of a future at a decent level is in conceding that there is only room for one club, one ground and one team in the town.

What's this, a duck without delusions of grandeur ?
Next you will be telling us you don't have an 80s mullet!

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Tommy Mac. or who ever you are in truth,you have certainly made yourself look ridiculous with this attempt to run us down. Please keep to your side of the fence in future. I suppose an apology is out of the question, have a good season, Bas.

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Well,,I'm not an AFC official, just a run-of-the-mill die-hard fan, so I can pretty much say what I like on the subject of Aylesbury United but I'll keep it above the belt for now...

Now, I know it's been a month or so since any league football action and, speaking for myself, the itch for it to resume is starting to get niggly already but there's no need for obviousley disgruntled and disappointed Ducks fans to start stirring up shit so soon after they were overhauled by AFC in the Non-League pyramid.

I DO sympathise with Ducks fans, after all, it's a real shame to lose your home ground and see it fall to ruins and to see all that proud heritage and history being corrupted and destroyed but, at the end of the day, it isn't AFC's fault.
You were given the chance to merge with AFC (Pro Bonuf of Urbs!!) and the United heirarchy decided to throw it back in our faces, more than likely without the consultation of the United fans!

Being just plain jealous, harbouring a grudge and stirring up trouble isn't going to fix things and, in fact, may make the Ducks situation worse, so please, do yourselves a favour, stick to your own message boards unless you have something constructive to say and stop slagging off Aylesbury Football Club.
All you're going to achieve is being made to look like sad little jealous losers.

Having said that, anyone who IS bigger than all the petty stuff and wants to come and see AFC in action in the Zamaretto Division 1 League next season is more than welcome (and the booze is always good ;D)

Roll on 23rd July and our first home friendly of the season against MK Dons!!

herculian

AFCMan wrote:Well,,I'm not an AFC official, just a run-of-the-mill die-hard fan, so I can pretty much say what I like on the subject of Aylesbury United but I'll keep it above the belt for now...

Now, I know it's been a month or so since any league football action and, speaking for myself, the itch for it to resume is starting to get niggly already but there's no need for obviousley disgruntled and disappointed Ducks fans to start stirring up shit so soon after they were overhauled by AFC in the Non-League pyramid.

I DO sympathise with Ducks fans, after all, it's a real shame to lose your home ground and see it fall to ruins and to see all that proud heritage and history being corrupted and destroyed but, at the end of the day, it isn't AFC's fault.
You were given the chance to merge with AFC (Pro Bonuf of Urbs!!) and the United heirarchy decided to throw it back in our faces, more than likely without the consultation of the United fans!

Being just plain jealous, harbouring a grudge and stirring up trouble isn't going to fix things and, in fact, may make the Ducks situation worse, so please, do yourselves a favour, stick to your own message boards unless you have something constructive to say and stop slagging off Aylesbury Football Club.
All you're going to achieve is being made to look like sad little jealous losers.

Having said that, anyone who IS bigger than all the petty stuff and wants to come and see AFC in action in the Zamaretto Division 1 League next season is more than welcome (and the booze is always good ;D)

Roll on 23rd July and our first home friendly of the season against MK Dons!!

To be fair it wasn't a serious offer of a merger,just a buyout of our history with very little in return except to support Aylesbury F.C.

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

herculian wrote:
To be fair it wasn't a serious offer of a merger,just a buyout of our history with very little in return except to support Aylesbury F.C.

I guess if you look at it from an Aylesbury F.C. point-of-view then yes, AFC and it's previous incarnations would have lost their history, but from a Ducks point-of-view, if the merger had gone ahead, the combined AFC-AUFC would have had a ground to call home, wouldn't be playing Step 5 football this season and would, quite possibly, even be a division closer to the Conference.

But it didn't happen, Aylesbury F.C. went on to do a memorable double and get promoted to Step 4 of the pyramid, while Aylesbury United were relegated to Step 5 and, for the first time in THEIR history, were overtaken by another team in the town.

I think now though, all consideration of a possible merger between the clubs is long dead in the water.
Aylesbury F.C. have gone on to become a formidable team in their own right and I think any merger now or in the future could have a detrimental effect.

Onwards and upwards for the Moles Very Happy

herculian

With no disrespect intendended afc don't really have much of a history to lose given the number of name changes.
As i say if it had been a genuine offer of a merger there would have been proper talks rather than the offer of a buy out of AUFC, i genuinely wish AFC the best and i hope those that are putting the money into AFC see it as a long term project, i hope that the two clubs can build bridges despite some of the nonsense from somepeople from both sides. But i guess for some it is in your clubs interest to hope that AUFC don't manage to get back into the town.
Out of interest what do you think your crowds will be next season do you think you will overtake us next year.

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

herculian wrote:With no disrespect intendended afc don't really have much of a history to lose given the number of name changes.
As i say if it had been a genuine offer of a merger there would have been proper talks rather than the offer of a buy out of AUFC, i genuinely wish AFC the best and i hope those that are putting the money into AFC see it as a long term project, i hope that the two clubs can build bridges despite some of the nonsense from somepeople from both sides. But i guess for some it is in your clubs interest to hope that AUFC don't manage to get back into the town.
Out of interest what do you think your crowds will be next season do you think you will overtake us next year.

Sometimes, (and granted, it's only a few) I think some of the AFC fans are a very fickle lot.

There is a solid hardcore of fans that go to every home game (myself included) come rain or shine, but I've noticed a big decrease in numbers when the weather is particularly shitty, or when there's a Premier League/Champions League match on the TV.

There's no excuse if it's because of a TV game, as the bar has Sky Sports, as for bad weather, that again is a lame excuse for a no-show as the seating area is covered, there's always plenty of hot food and drinks and the players have to play in it, whatever it's doing out there.

I think last season we had a pretty high average attendance for the SSML and hopefully, our superb double and promotion will bring many new supporters down to Haywood Way come July Smile

With the World Cup upon us this is a great opportunity for everyone to mention the football club to anyone that brings World Cup into the conversation

Fitzroy Simpson is an English born player who chose to represent Jamaica in international soccer.
His best game was probably at RFK Stadium on Friday, October 3, 1997 against the USA. His performance was nothing short of outstanding, ultimately earning him the ESPN Man of the Match award. He went on to represent Jamaica at the World Cup finals in France....... & he played for AFC.
Mark Boyce also played for his country
Its a shame the BH havn't picked up on if .
As for next seasons attendances I would be very suprised if the ducks had above 100 and I would expect AFC to be above that without any advertising campaign at all.

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'll be there Darren

I'll put that down as 99 more wanted then,
1st league game of the season ? Northampton Spencer away?
Or for the USA game, where we can look out the window at the hallowed turf(well the FA cup has been on it ) & drink decent priced beer. Perhaps we should call it the Theatre of Dreams Laughing

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Have had a look at the map of how to get to Northampton Spencer and it's pretty easy to find from the train station so, failing a lift with Lord Lucan, I'll more than likely head up on the choo-choo Smile

I see a couple of our former players are moving about.
Grant Carney has taken over as player/manager at Dunstable (I think he will do a great job) & Dean Brennan has been replaced by the former Hitchin manager at Hemel.
And in the BH today I see that Aston Clinton's hopes of ground sharing with us have collapsed. Danny M is quoted as saying "We would dearly love to have helped them,but it wasn't feasible."
There is also a piece about the ducks signing Wycombe Wanderers legend Glyn Creaser as a coach
The coach , who joins from Bradwell St Peter, said he was impressed with ducks boss Tony Joyce.
Creaser said " I know Tony is really keen to get going ,he's not mentioned consolidation,he's looking to go straight back up"

mafiafran

Hi Mr Mac, lets have your name while we are at it, or are you hiding behind a name, as your profile details are blank, doubt if I see ya down there, Bas.

import export
Custom Flag Banner Signs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum