Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

U18's game tonight v Marlow

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U18's game tonight v Marlow Empty U18's game tonight v Marlow Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I know that with the current weather it is highly unlikely, but is the game still on tonight? confused
On the website there is nothing to say that it has been cancelled, but the next fixture has changed to next Thursday instead. Now I know that this question is going to cause a lot of eye rolling because the answer is pretty obvious, but none the less, please could someone confirm, not only for me but possibly anyone else that may have decided to venture into the cold if it is still on. Embarassed

2U18's game tonight v Marlow Empty Re: U18's game tonight v Marlow Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Jon Franklin

I will hold my hand up for not posting the game in the first place and indeed not putting the postponement up as it was myself who dealt with that decision, however it is or was a pretty good assumption that the game would not be on as the pitch is fully covered and indeed been frozen for about five days!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum