Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Empty TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 am

brownie

brownie

IS ON

2TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Empty Re: TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm

DB

DB

Great result 2day 1-0 , good all round performance even though we missed a penalty,talking to a few of the Marlow team they seemed to think we roughed them up,that may be the first time this season we have ! Good league debuts from Ashley & Thomo ,Sid & Ricky seem to be work well together , I don't think I 'd swap them for any front line I've seen in this league cheers

3TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Empty Re: TO DAYS GAME V MARLOW Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I am quite surprised to see that no one else has commented on the game considering how well we played. Has everyone gone in to hibernation, or is it that anyone that was at the game is not a member of the forum.

I thought Matty Butler had a great second half and I am still wondering how he manages to walk off the pitch at the end of a game in one piece. Dean Bull didn't have a lot to do, but maybe that is down to the fact that our defense seems to be pretty much sorted. Gareth seems to be playing better on the left wing now (although I still think that he should be on the right) and despite the attempted rugby conversion, Ricky's head didn't go down and thankfully we were not left rueing the missed penalty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum