Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make some noise for the boys :)

+2
DB
Thorny-D
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Make some noise for the boys :) Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Obviousley, it's arguably our biggest home game of the season so far tomorrow against Arlesey and I did mention to DB on wednesday night that we seem to be well shouty and up for it in our away games, but very quiet at home.

Perhaps this is why we have such a good away record this season.

It'd be nice if we can make as much noise at home and make it a bit more intimidating for our opponents (in a good way, of course!), so I'm sure our little corner will be doing our best tomorrow and I'd like to encourage everyone else to make some noise for the boys Smile

2Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 am

DB

DB

I've had a word with air traffic control at Luton, but they cant help us ! Laughing Laughing
I'm really looking forward to the game, I was impressed with their centre backs in the past meetings, it will be interesting to see how far we have come. I'm predicting a cracking physical game & a home win cheers cheers

3Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

herbie111

No noise? Do you see us youth losing our voices every time were at home?

4Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

herbie111 wrote:No noise? Do you see us youth losing our voices every time were at home?

You have a good point,,,but, didn't hear you much yesterday silent

5Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 pm

DB

DB

I've been in louder libraries! Laughing

6Make some noise for the boys :) Empty re add some noise for the boys Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

I would blow my air horn,but Brownies told me he'll punch my lights out.
LORD L Sad

7Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 am

Mark Eaton

On behalf of the team I would just like to say how much we appreciate the extra vocal support, you were all fantastic last week so more of the same would be appreciated today. What would be great is if everyone could bring down one new person so we can start hitting the 200 plus gates, this town is big enough and the team are working really hard to bring more success.

Enjoy the game today
Mark

8Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm

DB

DB

Just found this on the Ashford(middlesex) twitter . I hope they don't mind .

22 January 2011 16:12:25 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .49 mins: Douglas heads over from short corner. @AylesburyFC should really be 3-1 up
22 January 2011 16:13:27 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .51mins: @AylesburyFC fans giving it the "ole!" treatment. Might be a bit early for that...
22 January 2011 16:15:23 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .53 mins: billy off field having treatment
22 January 2011 16:15:57 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .55mins, Andray makes another save, we're still down to 10 and @AylesburyFC are bossing it
22 January 2011 16:24:08 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .Billy is back on
22 January 2011 16:25:43 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .SUB: Jeffreys for Kanek, 62mins. Billy obviously not shaken off the injury sustained against @AylesburyFC. Also, Rob Curtis booked
22 January 2011 16:28:44 via Twitter for BlackBerry® .YELLOW: Miller (@AylesburyFC) - late lunge. These constant "ole"s from the @AylesburyFC fans are getting right on my nerves! This is Stanwell, not Seville!

9Make some noise for the boys :) Empty Re: Make some noise for the boys :) Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, they dont like it "up emm" keep it up the BARMY ARMY, we need a few more soldiers to join in with the huraas, c u Sats, Bas, OLA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum