Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northwood

2 posters

Are we going to beat Northwood

Northwood  Bar_left57%Northwood  Bar_right 57% [ 4 ]
Northwood  Bar_left29%Northwood  Bar_right 29% [ 2 ]
Northwood  Bar_left14%Northwood  Bar_right 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Northwood  Empty Northwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 pm

DB

DB

Northwood have a new manager , think he was in charge at Hillingdon B when we beat them over there last season , loved the old chap with his trumpet & his "lucky old Aylesbury" shout every time Northwood missed. They need 2 points to be mathematically safe, Guess it wont be easy tomorrow. They have a cracking web site though . And transparent dug outs Suspect
http://www.northwoodfc.com/
ps. Can anyone tell me if Luke was on debut when he scored at HB ?

Last edited by DB on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ps)

2Northwood  Empty Re: Northwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Northwood 1 Aylesbury 1

Nice little tap in from Jon Douglas, provided by Ricky on the stroke of half time.

not sure what happened with their goal, Butts was standing in my way.

3Northwood  Empty Re: Northwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

DB

DB

Not a very entertaining game , but the pitch didn't help & with only 2 games left with nothing to play for I guess its understandable. This season has very quickly turned into a damp squid & took a lot of gloss off what has been a very promising first season in the Zamaretto. Two good performances over the Easter weekend would take us all into the summer with high hopes for the next campaign , heres hoping for them cheers cheers
Northwood match report
http://www.northwoodfc.com/Reports%201011/Aylesbury%20H.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum