Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northwood away

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Northwood away Empty Northwood away Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Late goal from Simon Martin gave us a point, perhaps a slightly fortunate point. Northwood had good chances in the 1st half and in the 1st 20 minutes of the 2nd but failed to close the game out.

No-one could expect a great game on such a hot afternoon so think all AFC fans would be happy. BTW Hope the Northwood lad stretchered off on the 2nd half is ok, he didn't look it, best wishes to him.

Anyway well done, Leader, home it's the 1st point of many.

2Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 pm

mrfish

As you say TT good to get a point, you got confused though thiers got sent off,ours got stretched off and sent to hospital so our liz said. Well done to Greg and Smithy on the first point cheers

3Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:47 pm

mrfish wrote:As you say TT good to get a point, you got confused though thiers got sent off,ours got stretched off and sent to hospital so our liz said. Well done to Greg and Smithy on the first point cheers

of course, clusterf*** as I was typing

4Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 pm

DB

DB

"Perhaps a slightly fortunate point" sums it up quite well. Away from home, a new management team, 3 players on debut, a new formation, a new captain & a roasting hot day. I'm happy with the point & thought Martin worked really hard, & a nice little cameo from Mealor to boot.

Fingers crossed Scott Orphanou is ok

Well done fellas cheers

5Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:08 am

MH

DB wrote:"Perhaps a slightly fortunate point" sums it up quite well. Away from home, a new management team, 3 players on debut, a new formation, a new captain & a roasting hot day. I'm happy with the point & thought Martin worked really hard, & a nice little cameo from Mealor to boot.

Fingers crossed Scott Orphanou is ok

Well done fellas cheers

Do I take it the lad got sent off for the foul on Scott?

Fingers crossed as you say that the lad is fine

6Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am

DB

DB

No,not for the tackle, the l/b got red carded for having a go at the lino. Did you have a few too many at Lewes? Laughing Laughing

7Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

Liz the Fizz

Liz the Fizz

The club have been told that Scotts' x-ray gave him the all clear, I'll let you know when he is back in the selection pool.

http://www.carsonchiropractic.co.uk

8Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

DB

DB

Thanks Liz, that really is good news for all of us cheers

9Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Gemini

Thanks for the info Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

10Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:54 pm

MH

DB wrote:No,not for the tackle, the l/b got red carded for having a go at the lino. Did you have a few too many at Lewes? Laughing Laughing

Actually I didn't go, but a few too many beers appears to be totally relevant DB, as apparently near the end of the game, following a match where beer was served all afternoon albeit in plastic glasses, there was trouble in the crowd!

Stewards involved, police called and one maybe two arrests, not want you want to see at any match never mind our level for gods sake

11Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:18 pm

DB

DB

Northwood match report.

http://www.northwoodfc.com/Reports%201112/Aylesbury-H.html

@MH , Think it was the Dripping Pans 130+ birthday party, 700+ crowd & "our friends at Wealdstone" spoilt it Evil or Very Mad

12Northwood away Empty Re: Northwood away Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm

mrfish

Thanx for the update Liz,good news for Scott as its an ankle thats been broken before I understand Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum