Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slough game

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slough game Empty Slough game Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

mrfish

Went to the game today and was so pleased to see us come away with a very hard fought point.I hope we still have a team for Tuesday as so many of our lads took quite a clatter.Disappointed to hear Flood threw his toys out of his pram when he was told he was on the bench(allegedly).If people dont want to play as a TEAM clear the deck and do without them. A big well done to all who played a part today

2Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I was disappointed to see Mr Fish without his flask today however the sight of Mike in his new scarf more than made up for it.

Agree that it was a well earnt point We could even have won it, Jamie Rudd's cross/shot was inches away from being turned in by Vincente. Still happy at final whistle.

3Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm

mrfish

Good to see the twins in thier matching scarfs lol!

4Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 pm

DB

DB

I spoke to Luke today & he told me he's injured, but with the performances of Jamas & Scotty today he's going to have his work cut out to get back into the starting line up as is Liam. A little disappointed we didn't win it if I'm honest. Slough's players looked very similar to last season, same mentality different formation, if their looking for automatic promotion they need better players than that. cheers

5Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

mrfish wrote:Good to see the twins in thier matching scarfs lol!

Talking of fashion, the proportion of generously rotund middle aged men wearing ill-fitting Slough replica shirts was truly remarkable.

6Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 pm

HorshamRebel

For those of you that want to take a look, my photos of the Slough-Aylesbury match can be found at at this link

Hope you enjoy them

Gary
STFC Photographer

7Slough game Empty Re: Slough game Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:10 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

XXLs only available apparently, no need for S or M! :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum